Saturday, April 10, 2010

I Post Therefore I Am

Point of thought – People say, “Do it today for you may not have tomorrow.” I have many regrets in my life but this is something I am sure of, so I am going. Of the things in life that I want, this is one that I can define, hold up, and say “This is my desire.”

I have decided to make a post a weekend until I leave for me and anyone watching, mostly me. I am keeping it to one so I can get in the groove of writing a journal and only one so that it is not complete drabble and doesn't consume me.
Still no vaccines or doctor’s visit but I have bought all my tickets for everything. Also, of my list of 67 things to get for the trip, I only have 21 left. That is my post for the week.
P.S. If you see this and know someone that would like to know about what is happening, tell them. Forget the grapevine thing. Comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment