Sunday, May 30, 2010

I am almost there

School is out. No more students for eight weeks. I cannot believe it is almost here. I can now say it is less than a week until my departure. It is blowing my mind. I think I have everything I need to go. I am not sure I am ready but I am going and will have the best time. It will be a ton of fun. How else do you put it? I can read all about what is available to see, recommendations of the best parts of S.E.A. travel, and previous travelers’ comments but what I experience will be all me. My experiences will be individual to me no matter what I get the chance to do while I am there. It is a dream come true. I am also going to be getting away from the 100 degree plus temperatures here but am going to a different type of hot, humidity. My last “do to” before I go is figure out how to use my camera. I am not doing very well at this task. Point and click does not mean good pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you are still going to be able to pull this off. I'm still down with sending your reminder emails - you just let me know when! Also if you need them to stop, haha! Have a great time while you're there. I'll be looking forward to your updates.

    ReplyDelete