Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It is in my hands

Excited? Not even close. Excited is the top of the Sears Tower and I am on Mount Everest. It is all really happening. I got my travel package today in the mail. I almost went crazy trying to get it open. It includes all the in-country travel tickets, reservations, confirmed itinerary, and all other documentation needed for the trip. I have in my hands the trip. It is all there.


I was given some great advise which I think about for all my trips. Don’t look like a tourist. My clothes are all used so that will help. Now I am going to start wearing all the stuff as an outfit I would wear there, including the money/document belt.

Everyone keeps hearing about what is happening in Bangkok and warns me. They tell me how worried they are. People should realize by now that I don’t get worried. We are not going to be near that area, it is a very big city. I do want to go and see the demonstrations though. Experience not tourist. I will see how it goes, I am not stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment