Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Continue On

Well I forgot to post my weekly journal entry. I started this journal early so that I would get use to doing it. Then maybe I would have a record that I could look back on later in life. I tried it when I went to Israel but it didn’t work. I hope it does this time. But if wishes were fishes.

I finished my clothes shopping with two pairs of pants and a pair of shorts. They all have large pockets, some with zippers. I already have all the other clothing I need so I am good.
Following a suggestion, I am starting to collect pictures of family and friends for the trip to both to show off (nieces and nephews) and to reference (all the rest).
The disturbing part of my thoughts rest on health. My health now not then. Everyone is getting sick at school. If I get sick before I go and don’t kick it I will be so pissed (and sick). They say you get sick when you are there. I don’t want to go there already sick. This totally sucks.

4 comments:

  1. You want me to email you a weekly kick in the pants? I'm up for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And how appropriate that the word verification for that comment was PRO NAG. Ahem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done. Send me your email address and I'll put you on my calendar.

    ReplyDelete